- ¾ cup of sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup of almond flakes
- ¾ cup of coconut
- ¾ cup of soft dates
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- pinch of good quality salt
- 1 ½ cups of cashews
- 3 tablespoons of rice syrup
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of green powder (wheatgrass/barley grass/spirulina)
- 5 drops of mint essential only (food grade)
- 2/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil melted
- 5 tablespoons of cacao butter melted
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- For the base, place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture comes together- it should be a sticky dough but still have some texture.
- Press the base into the bottom of a spring form square tin lined with non stick paper. Place in the fridge to harden while you make the mint layer.
- To make the mint layer, place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high until extra smooth and creamy. It may take a minute or two.
- Pour the mint layer over the base and spread out evenly. Place back in the fridge and allow to set before you add the chocolate topping on top.
- For the chocolate topping, place all ingredients in a metal bowl and allow to melt over a pot of boiling water. Stir frequently to ensure everything melts evenly.
- When the mint layer has set, pour the chocolate layer over and return it to the fridge again to set completely- around 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!