ATTENTION: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, NO TOURS ARE BEING CONDUCTED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.
Come and learn what we do. Approximately 25 minutes south of Ubud, the factory is open for tours from Monday to Friday.
Please contact email@example.com for details, directions, and reservations.
- Group tours begin at 2pm Monday to Friday and last approximately 1 hour
- Tour cost, with reservation: IDR 40,000 per person (children under 3 no charge)
- Drop-in charge: IDR 60,000 per person
- Private tour: outside of scheduled tours is IDR 120,000 per person (reservation required) and are scheduled at 10am and 4pm
- Retail store is open 9am to 4pm (closed from 12pm to 1pm)
Starting the tour with our favorite drink COCO MOJO, guests will be introduced to our products as well as provided a sampling of our cold-processed cacao. The tour consists of viewing the machinery used to make several of the products including Coconut Nectar and Chocolate.
The factory holds many classes and hosts local events—a must-stop destination for any foodie visiting the area, and a must-see for anyone intrigued by the building structure. Big Tree Farms is currently the largest commercial structure made of bamboo in the world.
Watch below as CNN tours during our construction and interviews Founder Ben Ripple. Also, The New York Times visited us closer to completion and published an article which can be read here.
Want to see the construction in action as we were able to capture? Check out our Facebook photo albums which chronicle this amazing, sustainable, and beautiful feature.
Jalan Raya Sibang Kaja, Br. Piakan, Desa Sibangkaja, Abiansemal
Badung, Bali 80352 Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 8463327
Google Map | Google Street View | Google Street View Front